Highly floral, surprising and refreshing rose from the ever-evolving Languedoc.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Region: France
- Sub Region: Languedoc
- Colour: Rosé
- Style: Light Bodied
- Grapes: Grenache & Cinsault
- Blend: Grenache & Cinsault
- Alcohol: 12.5
- Producer Details: Between AOP and IGP, the Cros Pujol family offers a greatly varied selection: wines evocative of the soils they come from, oriented toward generations-old winegrowing traditions or more modern international tastes.
- Tasting Note: A lively & refreshing wine that is highly floral with a succession of zesty citrus fruits with white peaches & dried fruits. The development on the palate goes from menthol to fruitiness with a surprising minerality; a highly thirst-quenching finish.
- Addditional Notes: To be drunk for the sheer pleasure, or simply well chilled for the aperitif or with starters or cured pork. Will go marvellously well with exotic or spicy cuisines. Combines well with white meats, mixed salads, fish, seafood and shellfish.