Great value red made with indigenous grapes from a sustainable winery near Lisbon- Castellao 34%, Aragones 33%, Trincadeira 33%
- Weight: 1 kg
- Region: Portugal
- Sub Region: Peninsula de Setubal
- Colour: Red
- Style: Medium to Full Bodied
- Grapes: Tempranillo
- Blend: Aragonês (Tempranillo), Castelão & Trincadeira
- Alcohol: 13
- Producer Infomation: A recently established winery, focused on sustainable production methods which are applied to all their vineyards. 30 km south of Lisbon on the Península de Setúbal the vineyards are composed of both native and international grapes varieties.
- Tasting Note: It is a wine of great concentration with an intense and deep red colour, violet shades and a red berry flavour. Smooth on the palate with round tannins, nice structure and great persistence. Try it out with game dishes or strong flavoured cheese.
- Other Details: Natural
- Price Range: Below £10