Carignan, Syrah, Grenache Noir, Mourvedre- From the ancient vines of the fertile valleys of the Pyrénées, this Roussillon is a very high quality, deeply flavoured red.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Region: France: Languedoc, Roussillon
- Colour: Red
- Style: Textured & Medium Bodied
- Grapes: Carignan, Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache Noir
- Blend: Carignan, Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache Noir
- Alcohol: 13.5
- Producer Information: A collaboration between Borough Wines founder, Muriel Chatel and Master of Wine, Liam Steevenson who have worked together to produce a range of delicious wines designed for drinking.
- Tasting Note: This is a wine of outstanding quality from Master of Wine Liam Steevenson. However it is not a wine that was ever designed to reflect him, but much more the remarkable region from which it comes, where many of the wines are over 100 years old.
- Vintage: 2016
- Price Range: Above £15