Bright and aromatic blend with tons of floral aromas and tropical fruits
- Weight: 1 kg
- Region: Australia
- Sub Region: Barossa
- Colour: White
- Style: Light & Aromatic
- Grapes: Semillon
- Blend: Semillon, Riesling, White Frontignac & Sauvignon Blanc
- Alcohol: 12
- Producer Details: Grape growing has been part of the Pfeiffer family way of life for four generations, the latest generation Josh has taken over the vineyards and winemaking, taking a very hands off approach to harvesting and wine making.
- Tasting Note: The palate is fresh and juicy, yet its finish is long with a lovely texture. Sit back and enjoy the multiple layers in this wine which is great with food but it can certainly be enjoyed on its own.
- Other Details: Vegan
- Price Range: Above £15
- Find out more: Read about boundary-pushing Barossa winemaker Josh Pfeiffer <a href="https://drinkingculture.co.uk/2018/01/whistler-pushing-boundaries-in-barossa/" class="custom-field">Drinking Culture blog</a>.
- Special Offer: From Weds 31 Oct to Sun 4 Nov we are celebrating Hallowine with a 20% Off Whistler Wines Spooky Special.